Foster Wells Solicitors
green vertical ruler




After divorce or separation from your partner, you may have concerns about your child(ren), for example, where they live and how often you will see them. It is better for the children if you are able to agree the arrangements between yourselves, however, sometimes, you will not be able to agree. In those circumstances, solicitors can help to negotiate arrangements for the children, and often, family mediation service may assist.

At Foster Wells we make every effort to discuss and settle issues in relation to children as this is by far the best solution for the whole family. If it is simply not possible to agree however, you can ask the court to decide for you and we can help you through that process.


HOME  CRIME  FAMILY  MILITARY  WILLS  CONTACTS    Fosterwells Solicitors 2006