Foster Wells Solicitors
green vertical ruler



Domestic Violence

For men and women, if you are suffering from domestic violence it is imperative you seek help as soon as possible. The first step if you are in immediate fear is to call the Police. Most Police Stations have a Domestic Violence Unit attached to them, which has officers particularly trained in dealing with the victims of Domestic Violence. If appropriate they can also put you in touch with a Women's Refuge if you need a place of safety immediately.

At Foster Wells we are very involved with the local Domestic Violence Forum and assisted in the arrangements for a Women's Refuge to be provided in the community. We also have close links with the Aldershot Domestic Violence Unit and the Police and local CAB's. All our family lawyers can advise and assist you with domestic violence protection. Our Legal Aid Franchise also means we can grant you Emergency Public Funding, if required, so that we can obtain Court protection for you on the day you first come and see us.

Always remember domestic violence is a crime and can be committed by either men or women. Don't put up with it.


HOME  CRIME  FAMILY  MILITARY  WILLS  CONTACTS    Fosterwells Solicitors 2006