Foster Wells Solicitors
green vertical ruler



Public Guardianship Office

In the event that a person is unable to make their own decisions, it may be necessary to appoint someone who can manage their affairs. This person is called a Receiver.

Application to appoint a Receiver must be made to the Public Guardianship Office.

We can assist you through this difficult time, in the preparation of the application and management of the person's affairs.


HOME  CRIME  FAMILY  MILITARY  WILLS  CONTACTS    Fosterwells Solicitors 2006